Side-By-Side Comparison of Model Offerings.
|Whitesell Model Offerings||Traditional Manufacturer Model|
COST ADVANTAGE: WHITESELL GROUP SINGLE MODEL = LOWER OVERALL COST
Uniquely, Whitesell's system can operate on a
single group profit model for core products made/
Whitesell Group Can Guarantee Savings Over The Life Of A Program.
Solutions for a Wider Range of Products
Standard & Semi-Standard Fasteners
Engineered Cold Formed Components
Wire & Tube Formed Products
Large High Strength Cold Forgings
CNC Hydromat Precision Components
Assemblies & Sub Assemblies
Near Net Forms
Class C Items
Pierce & Clinch Fasteners
Cold Formed & Machined Components
Rolled and Drawn Components
Sheet Metal Fab / Stampings
Whitesell Group's Consolidated Supply Chain Model
Whitesell's reinvention of the supply chain model for the OEM comprises a shift from the typically deployed scattered footprint of major distribution. Instead of having several dozen or more distribution locations, Whitesell rationalized a higher efficiency, lower cost consolidated supply chain model that employs a small number of centralized warehouse locations strategically positioned "in market" and the use of small, highly agile in-plant stock points with dedicated staffing.
Consolidated Warehouse Model Advantages
- Minimized number of free standing locations and associated overhead costs.
- 635,000 sqft of Distribution, Logistics & Testing, 3PL, and Class C Distribution.
- Providing a much wider breadth of product than regular distributors.
- Including more engineeered parts not typically sold through distribution.
- Centralized quality resources and expertise including A2LA Accredited labs.
- Existing Supplier Base Support & 3PL Services.
- Substantial freight savings... LTL vs FTL.
- Provision for reusable containers.
- Reduced environmental and carbon footprint.
In-Plant Stock Point Advantages
- Immediately responsive to plant floor and production cell needs.
- Can include permanent on-site technical assistance & support.
Whitesell held inventory at point of use
- On-site realtime holistic material planning + reconciliation, with the functionality to report fluctuations in demand directly back to manufacturing, thereby preventing shortages or excess production that could otherwise lead to obsolescence.
Go Ahead. Get Creative.
Build Your New Supply Chain Model
In the marketplace, most every OEM plant possesses a unique set of needs and operational requirements.
Customizable Options To Address Operational Needs.
With a broader range of available options and features, an OEM customer can utilize Whitesell's leading breadth of capability to create fully customized supply chains that are scalable, responsive and individually tailored for superior functionality and optimal cost performance.